EUROBOIS : THE LEADING EVENT FOR THE WOOD INDUSTRY IN FRANCE
REAL OPPORTUNITY TO SHARE AND EXCHANGE FOR ALL NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL PLAYERS
The Eurobois exhibition is France's leading trade fair for wood, processing techniques and fittings. It brings together all the professionals in the sector over 4 days.
Unique in France over 30 years, the Eurobois exhibition offers you a concentrate of business, exchanges and meetings to boost your development on the French market.
At the heart of one of France's leading regions for timber conversion, Eurobois benefits from a national influence that is constantly growing.
Eurobois 2024 kept all its promises! See you at Lyon Eurexpo from 03 to 06 February 2026 for the next edition.
The meeting place for the professionals of the wood sector
Discover all the solutions and innovations for wood processing, wood materials and fittings.
MACHINERY AND EQUIPMENT
FIRST STAGE CONVERSION
MACHINERY AND EQUIPMENT
SECOND STAGE CONVERSION
FIXTURES, FITTINGS AND FURNITURE
TOOLING AND EQUIPMENT
CONSTRUCTION AND OUTDOOR FURNISHING
THE NATIONAL MEETING OF THE SECTOR !
With an extensive and representative offering, Eurobois is dedicated to all timber and wood sector professionals. In 2022, 480 exhibitors and brands, manufacturers and industrialists, came to promote their know-how and innovations at THE reference show in France.
DISCOVER THE 8 EXHIBITION SECTORS
1st stage timber conversion machines ands equipment
- Production of lightweight boards / sandwich elements
- Kilns for wood thermal modification
- Drying, steaming and impregnation of solid timber
- Sprinkling treatment booth
2nd stage timber conversion machines and equipment
- Combines machines
- Edge banding machines
- Machines for boring , dowel-riving and hardware inserting
- Postforming machines
- Presses and equiment for gluing of solid timber components
- Sanding machines
- Veneer processing
- Tenoning machines
- Profiling and sizing machines (trimming, lenght cutting, profiling, sanding...)
- Raw material, wood-based materials and misscellaneous materials
Supplies fort the furniture industry, fixtures and fittings
- Furniture components
- Protection and finishing products
- Materials and parts for foldaway fixtures
- Panels, boards coverings
- Semi-finished product
Tooling and Equipment
- Manual hand - held tools
- Portable tools
Robotics and Automation
- Robots for handling, feeding and palleting
- Robots for spraying, lacquering, etc...
- Robots for joining and assembling
Treatment and Finishes
- Cleaning and polishing products
- Protective and finishing products, varnishes, paints and lasures
- Wood repair products
Construction and outdoor furnishing
An exhibition that brings together all the players in the wood sector
At the heart of one of the leading French regions for timber conversion, Eurobois has established itself as the industry's leading trade fair and benefits from a national influence that is constantly growing. A true meeting place to make contact with relevant visitors from all trades :
© Alexandre Moulard
- Cabinet makers
- Joiners, industrial joinery firms
- Forest exploitation companies
- Local authorities
MAKE CONTACT WITH RELEVANT VISITORS FROM ALL TRADES !
Eurobois is addressed to all professionals involved in the timber conversion and timber-related materials in search of new suppliers and innovative solutions : 22,883 professionals were present on the 2022 edition of the exhibition.
2022 key figures
- 22,883 professionals in attendance
- 5.3 % international visitors from Switzerland, Italy, Belgium, Maghreb, Germany
- Over 45 % visitors from outside the Auvergne Rhône-Alpes region
*2022 edition figures
EUROBOIS is the industry's reference exhibition and for over 10 years FELDER Group has been present at this major event, which marks the start of the year and enables all players to discover trends and new products.
In 2024, FELDER Group will once again be there to welcome you and showcase our customers' excellence through our machines.