EUROBOIS : FRANCE'S LEADING TIMBER AND WOOD SECTOR EVENT
REAL OPPORTUNITY TO SHARE AND EXCHANGE FOR ALL NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL PLAYERS.
The only French trade show accredited to use the EUMABOIS label (European Federation of Woodworking Machine Manufacturers), Eurobois has risen to be a benchmark event in Europe ! Unique in France for more than 30 years, the Eurobois trade fair offers you a concentration of business, exchanges and meetings to boost your development on the French market.
At the heart of one of France's leading regions for timber conversion, Eurobois benefits from a national outreach that continues to grow.
A varied, extensive offering
7 sectors for showcasing the whole range offerings for timber conversion, timber-related materials and fitting out. This year a lot of exhibitors and brands are expected to present their products, services and novelties.
MACHINERY AND EQUIPMENT
FIRST STAGE CONVERSION
MACHINERY AND EQUIPMENT
SECOND STAGE CONVERSION
FIXTURES, FITTINGS AND FURNITURE
THE NATIONAL MEETING OF THE SECTOR !
With an extensive and representative offering, Eurobois is dedicated to all timber and wood sector professionals. In 2018, the exhibition gathered 380 exhibitors and brands exhibiting their products and services during 4 days.
They were present in 2018 :
General Director - FELDER GROUP FRANCE
Sales Director - COSYLVA
Key Account Manager and Marketing - REHAU SA
DISCOVER THE 7 EXHIBITION SECTORS
1st stage timber conversion machines ands equipment
- Production of lightweight boards / sandwich elements
- Kilns for wood thermal modification
- Drying, steaming and impregnation of solid timber
- Sprinkling treatment booth
2nd stage timber conversion machines and equipment
- Combines machines
- Edge banding machines
- Machines for boring , dowel-riving and hardware inserting
- Postforming machines
- Presses and equiment for gluing of solid timber components
- Sanding machines
- Veneer processing
- Tenoning machines
- Profiling and sizing machines (trimming, lenght cutting, profiling, sanding...)
- Raw material, wood-based materials and misscellaneous materials
Supplies fort the furniture industry, fixtures and fittings
- Furniture components
- Protection and finishing products
- Materials and parts for foldaway fixtures
- Panels, boards coverings
- Semi-finished product
- Manual hand - held tools
- Portable tools
Robotics and automation
- Robots for handling, feeding and palleting
- Robots for spraying, lacquering, etc...
- Robots for joining and assembling
Treatment and finishes
- Cleaning and polishing products
- Protective and finishing products, varnishes, paints and lasures
- Wood repair products
Visitors from different sectors with a whole range of national and international profiles
At the heart of one of the leading French regions for timber conversion, Eurobois has established itself as the industry's leading trade fair and benefits from a national outreach that continues to grow. A true meeting place to make contact with relevant visitors from all trades :
- Cabinet makers
- Joiners, industrial joinery firms
- Forest exploitation companies
- Local authorities
MAKE CONTACT WITH RELEVANT VISITORS FROM ALL TRADES !
Eurobois is addressed to all professionals involved in the timber conversion and timber-related materials in search of new suppliers and innovative solutions : 23,370 professionals were present on the 2018 edition of the exhibition, an attendance up 16.8 % from the previous edition.
Visitors business sectors
* graph from the 2018 outcome
They were present in 2018 : they are talking about it ...
Joiners - Ateliers Raphaël
Director - CHARPENTE CÉNOMANE
Director - Pierre JOUSSOT & Fils Woodworking
2018 key figures
- 23,370 professionals in attendance
- 7% international visitors from Switzerland, Italy, Belgium, Maghreb, Germany...
- Over 40% visitors from outside the Auvergne Rhône-Alpes region
- 70% of visitors decision-makers
*2018 edition figures
An exhibition with international outreach -
The only French trade show accredited to use the EUMABOIS label (European federation of woodworking machine manufacturers), Eurobois is positioned as the unmissable event in the calendar of professionals in the wood industry in France.
With its network of international agents, Eurobois mobilizes buyers and decision-makers coming mainly from Switzerland, Maghreb, Italy, Belgium, Germany and offers you a place of choice to reinforce your international development.
40% EXHIBITORS from abroad iN 2018
57 countries represented
An exhibition anchored in the heart of a region which highlights the sector ambition
Eurobois benefits from the dynamics of the Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes region : the leading French region for timber conversion and enjoys an opening on the markets of southern Europe and the Maghreb.
With more than a third of its territory covered by highly diversified forests, 20,200 businesses and 43,548 jobs, the wood forest sector in Auvergne Rhône-Alpes has exceptional potential. Auvergne Rhône-Alpes is the first French region in volume of standing timber with 517 million m3 of which 5.23 million m3 of harvested wood.
* Figures from FIBOIS, (association under the law of 1901 organized in colleges to accommodate all the professional families and all the companies joined together in interprofessional territories for Rhône-Alpes and informal territorial committees in Auvergne)
ZOOM ON Industry 4.0
Robotization, automation, production flexibility, predictive maintenance - 4.0 solutions are being rolled out all along the value chain in the timber & wood sector, with the arrival of innovative services for optimizing processes. The factory of the future and industry 4.0 will be at the hub of Eurobois 2020, with a big focus on the upgrading of skills.