COHOME BELLEVILLE CLUB
COHOME BELLEVILLE CLUB, THE STORY OF A COLIVING LABORATORY FOR FITTING
By the Equipementiers de l'Ameublement Français.
Produced in collaboration with the Label Experience agency, COHOME BELLEVILLE CLUB uses the group's innovations to create a welcoming, artistic and multi-functional environment. "Usually, each company presents its product. Here, we present solutions with our products in situation. We change the point of view to bring more inspiration and value to interior designers and architects," says Christophe Chenu, manager of Blum France.
Discover the Cohome Belleville Club area, integrating ergonomic, practical and innovative solutions from French furniture manufacturers.
The designed area includes a reception, a dining room, a kitchen, a meeting room, phone boxes, a terrace for lounging, a workbench, a laundry room, storage lockers, a games/movie room, etc.
The fitting integrates the various innovations of the equipment manufacturers:
- Space step and Aventos in the kitchen from Blum
- Sockets for worktops, dishwashing lamps, suspended sockets from SFL
- Wardrobe curtains from Rehau,
- Parquet and handles from LMC,
- Kitchen fronts in panels from Pfleiderer,
- Corian worktop,
- Structural furniture in plywood from Manufactures Février machined on Biesse woodworking machines,
- Sedac Meral wardrobe bed,
- Seat cushions from Sotexpro,
- TV furniture on lifting jacks by Linak
- 3D design, made with the 2020 Design suite
Are you a fitter? An architect?
Find on this space, real inspirations for the fitting of tomorrow, products and solutions for your projects!
Animation organized by : les Equipementiers de l’ameublement Français