EUROBOIS IS AN EXHIBITION EXCLUSIVELY RESTRICTED TO PROFESSIONALS
Dates : From 6 to 9 February 2018
- Tuesday 6th February : 9:00am to 6:00pm
- Wednesday 7th February : 9:00am to 8:00pm
- Thursday 8th February : 9:00am to 6:00pm
- Friday 9th February : 9:00am to 6:00pm
|Exhibition for professionals only|
|Free entrance with an access badge or an invitation.|
If you don't have a badge or an invitation, you will have to pay € 40 including VAT.
Parkings around EUREXPO will be charged.
GPS : Latitude: 45.743527-Longitude: 4.971918
Phone: 04 72 22 33 44
Access to the show
Eurexpo is easy to access by car, and is just a 20-minute drive from both Saint Exupéry International Airport and the city centre, and is just a 20-minute drive from both Saint Exupéry International Airport and the city centre.
Access to Eurexpo
Address : Boulevard de l'Europe, 69680 Chassieu
Phone : +33 (0)4 72 22 33 44
GPS references of Eurexpo : Latitude 45.729214 - Longitude 4.956693
Rates visitors for the parking of EUREXPO : unique price fixed at 13 € the day
It's possible to reload your electric vehicles with borders that are provided to you in the VIP parking of EUREXPO !
Three TGV (high-speed train) stations connect Lyon with the major cities of France and Europe several times daily :
- Lyon Part-Dieu
- Lyon Perrache
- Lyon Saint-Exupéry (Airport)
It offers direct flights to more than 100 destinations in more than 30 countries, of which 86 are scheduled services.
For more information, dial 0826 800 826. From outside France, dial + 33 (0) 4 72 22 74 71
How to get on Eurexpo
RHONEXPRESS : This fast line links Lyon Saint-Exupery international airport to Lyon Part Dieu railway station, with a stop at Vaulx-en-Velin la Soie station where a Direct Eurexpo Shuttle Bus Service is implemented during exhibition opening periods.
Rhônexpress service runs, 365 days per year from 5 am to midnight.
- Frequency: 6:00 am - 9:00 pm, departure every 15 minutes
- Frequency 5:00 am - 6:00 am and 9:00 pm - 0:00, departure every 30 minutes
More informations and on-line ticket sales :
The Tramway (T5) and Ligne 100 go to Eurexpo Lyon during exhibition periods only !
Schedules planned this day for Ligne 100 :
- First departure from Vaulx - en - Velin La Soie : 7:30am
- Last departure from Eurexpo from principal entrance : 8:30pm
Frequency : one departure all the 35 minutes
Direct shuttle bus services to Eurexpo Lyon during exhibition opening periods only.
Information line : 04 72 22 33 44
From Part-Dieu railway station (Villette exit): 30 minutes
Tram line T3 to Vaulx-en-Velin La Soie then direct Eurexpo shuttle
From Lyon Centre : 30 minutes
Metro D to Grange Blanche then Tram T5 to Eurexpo
From Perrache railway station : 40 minutes
Tram T2 to Grange Blanche then Tram T5 to Eurexpo
The entire journey falls within the urban fares zone
Prepare your itinerary :
In Lyon, 1400 cabs are at your disposal to drive you at Eurexpo :
Average price Lyon centre - Eurexpo : about 25€
Average price Lyon St Exupéry - Eurexpo : about 40€
Reservation Platforms :
Hotels close to EUREXPO :
- Mercure Lyon Centre Château Perrache
- Ibis Lyon Centre Perrache
- Novotel Lyon la Part Dieu
- Mercure Lyon Lumière
- Mercure Lyon la Part Dieu
- Ibis Lyon Gare la Part Dieu
- Ibis Lyon Part Dieu Les Halles
- Ibis Styles Lyon la Part Dieu
- Mama Shelter Lyon
- Novotel Lyon Bron Eurexpo
- Mercure Lyon Est Chaponnay
- Ibis Lyon Est Chaponnay
- Ibis Budget Chaponnay